So, after yesterday’s doom and gloom, I just came across Modern Mrs. Darcy’s post about what is saving her life right now – and also there is a linky, so in the name of mental health care… It’s far to easy to answer the question “what’s killing you”, Mrs. Darcy says. What sustains your life is sometimes a bit more tricky to pinpoint, especially if you’re not having the best of days.
So here I go. This is my list of what’s saving my life right now.
2. White tulips on my table, given to me by the man of my life. They look so clean and fragile, goes with my curtains!
3. The man of my life, obviously.
4. My beautiful daughter, the most perfect thing I ever cocreated!
7. Yoga. When all else fails. Can’t do without it!
8. Long, hot showers. And early nights, going straight to bed afterwards.
9. Potato chips. My guilty pleasure!
10. Bying new green plants. I’m actually going to get a peace lily right now, for my bedroom.
How about you?
What’s your list?